- SILVERETTE® are the ORIGINAL silver nursing cups that have been crafted by fully licensed silversmiths in Italy since 2002.
- SILVERETTE® are the lightest cups available: one cup weighs only 0.1 oz.
- SILVERETTE®’s PATENTED anatomical shape has been tested to fit any size nipple without compressing it. The rounded apex and shape let air circulate, and the edges are refolded by hand to avoid any pain.
- SILVERETTE® cups have been clinically tested in a hospital in Padua, Italy, for two years before being sold to the public.
- SILVERETTE® are the best-selling silver nursing cups in Italy, Europe, and around the world.
This item ships free!
WHAT ARE SILVERETTE CUPS?
SILVERETTE ® are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections.
Since 2002, SILVERETTE ® cups have enjoyed a resounding and growing success with mothers, doctors and obstetricians. They are the only and original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths. These cups are essential for anyone who wants to prevent or who is experiencing issues with sore, cracked nursing nipples. SILVERETTE ® cups are easy and comfortable to use – and no additional creams or lotions are necessary.